If you're interested in testing a tick, we can send you a Tick-PCR-Set free of charge. With it you can send the tick to ArminLabs PreAnalytics for the analysis.
Please contact our team if you would like to receive a Tick-PCR-Set.
How to order the analysis of your tick at ArminLabs PreAnalytics afterwards:
- Remove the tick carefully and in full if possible. Please use a customary tick sling or a tick tong. Under no circumstances cover the tick with glue, oil or similar things before the removal. The faster the tick is removed, the smaller is the probability of passing on tick-borne infections.
- Please put the living/dead tick into the enclosed small grip seal bag. Please make sure that you close the grip seal bag well!
- Fill out the attached lab order form completely and sign it.
- Put the closed grip seal bag as well as the lab order form into the Envelope and send it as a letter to ArminLabs PreAnalytics.
- A few days after we have received the tick, you will receive a detailed report per email. If you have any questions about the results, please contact your general practitioner.
We can detect the following pathogens with our Tick-PCR: