- the on site assessment of the laboratory ArminLabs GmbH according to DIN EN ISO 15189:2014
has taken place on the 11th 12th 16th and 22nd of August
- the assessment team recommends granting of the accreditation according to DIN EN ISO 15189
- we are the first to introduce the EliSpot for
- the infection occurs increasingly worldwide
- it is the human pathogen of relapsing fever
Please go to www.tickplex.com to complete the survey.
The aim is to offer a rapid, inexpensive, and reliable test method for tick-borne infections
- Pleomorphic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi
induce distinct immune responses
- Morphological and biochemical features of
Borrelia burgdorferi pleomorphic forms
- Clear, informative reports
- Long term guidance
- Assistance with test selection
- EliSpot test available for many infections
It is intended to monitor changes in your symptoms
for tick-borne coinfections and lyme disease
- introducing the new HSV 1/2 EliSpot
- HHV6 antibodies and varizella-zoster virus antibodies
now available in our laboratory
- coxsackie virus antibodies:
now differentiating the subtypes A7 & B1
New retrospective study confirming the Lyme SeraSpot
as a reliable and robust test system!
Replaces the Immunoblot at ArminLabs as it:
- uses the modern, sensitive MicroArray-technique
- offers a better standardisation and more controls in comparison to the immunoblot
Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1/2 infections are associated with CFS, Alzheimer´s disease
and immune-suppression by bacteria like Borrelia burgdorferi.
The new HSV 1/2-EliSpot together with the HSV 1/2-IgG/IgA/IgM-antibodies
complement each other in the diagnosis of HSV 1/2-infections.
December 19-23, 2016
December 26-30, 2016
December 24-25, 2016
December 31, 2016 - January 1, 2017
Please ensure a delivery on time, according to the time stability of the samples.
In Europe: Please send the samples at the latest on Wednesday, December 21.
Worldwide (outside Europe): Please send the samples at the latest on Monday, December 19.
Australia, Canada: To be on the safe side we suggest that you send the samples on the December 12-13, 2016.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Your ArminLabs Team
In order to guarantee a on-time delivery, please make sure that your blood samples are declared correctly (“UN3373 Biological Substance Category B”), as otherwise there could be significant delays.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our logistics or the shipment of your test kit. We look forward to helping you!