in Gilching near Munich, GERMANY
sharing cutting-edge scientific findings and practical
information in a 2 day conference with 18 CME-Credits
Special Event: Live Music with Dietrich, Jürgen and Armin
Featuring tests performed by ArminLabs
and knowledge from Armin Schwarzbach, MD PhD
• Rickettsia conorii, helvetica, rickettsii
• Bartonella henselae
• Babesia microti
• Mycoplasma pneumoniae
• Varizella zoster virus
To give pleasure, we renounce this year on gifts
and donate to the foundation "Bunter Kreis" in Augsburg.
The Accreditation covers the areas microbiology, immunology and virology.
All analytical techniques have been accredited.
- Tickplex Basic (for Lyme)
- Tickplex Plus (for Lyme & Coinfections)
graphic to the right: validation data from 1100 characterized samples
- we are the first to introduce the EliSpot for
- the infection occurs increasingly worldwide
- it is the human pathogen of relapsing fever
- Pleomorphic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi induce distinct immune responses
- Morphological and biochemical features of Borrelia burgdorferi pleomorphic forms
- Clear, informative reports
- Long term guidance
- Assistance with test selection
- EliSpot test available for many infections
ArminLabs is a laboratory specialized in diagnosing infections.
We offer diagnostic services for doctors, naturopaths and patients from allover the world.
We will answer the most frequent questions our team is asked by practitioners and patients. Step by step these will be expanded by webinar videos and other instructional videos.
Please contact us to order a testkit for the blooddraw.
After you've received the testkit we recommend using the internet-based UPS platform www.ups.com to order a UPS pickup.
If your testkit does not contain a UPS Shipment Waybill, please contact us some days before getting your blood drawn. In this case we will create your UPS Shipment Waybill and email it back, so that you can print it.
We would like to inform you, that we have the following Public holidays in Germany (Bavaria):
Anniversary of German unification (Thursday, 3 October 2019)
All Saints' Day (Friday, 1 November 2019)
Because of the worldwide cooperation we have decided to work on these days.
We are available for you from 08:00 till 12:00 o´clock!
Please be careful with the shipments this weeks!
If you have questions or urgent requests, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
We will gladly help you!
Your ArminLabs Team