- Clear, informative reports
- Long term guidance
- Assistance with test selection
- EliSpot test available for many infections
It is intended to monitor changes in your symptoms
for tick-borne coinfections and lyme disease
- introducing the new HSV 1/2 EliSpot
- HHV6 antibodies and varizella-zoster virus antibodies
now available in our laboratory
- coxsackie virus antibodies:
now differentiating the subtypes A7 & B1
New retrospective study confirming the Lyme SeraSpot
as a reliable and robust test system!
Replaces the Immunoblot at ArminLabs as it:
- uses the modern, sensitive MicroArray-technique
- offers a better standardisation and more controls in comparison to the immunoblot
Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1/2 infections are associated with CFS, Alzheimer´s disease
and immune-suppression by bacteria like Borrelia burgdorferi.
The new HSV 1/2-EliSpot together with the HSV 1/2-IgG/IgA/IgM-antibodies
complement each other in the diagnosis of HSV 1/2-infections.
We would like to inform you, that we have the following Public holidays in Germany:
Because of the worldwide cooperation we have decided to work with a skeleton staff on these days.
We are available for you from 08:00 till 12:00 o´clock
If you have questions or urgent requests, please don´t hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you!
In order to guarantee a on-time delivery, please make sure that your blood samples are declared correctly (“UN3373 Biological Substance Category B”), as otherwise there could be significant delays.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our logistics or the shipment of your test kit. We look forward to helping you!